My most expensive hobby by far is working on cars. Below is my 2007 Subaru WRX:
It looks fairly stock from the outside, but here’s what I’ve done to it so far:
- Tune by Wicked Innovations
- Blouch TD05H-16G Turbo
- STi Intercooler
- TurboXS Stealthback Exhaust Downpipe
- TurboXS Stealthback Exhaust Midpipe
- Stromung Twin-tip Axleback Muffler
- Swift Sport Wagon Springs
- KYB Excel-G Struts
- Whiteline 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Kartboy Solid Front and Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Kartboy Short Shifter
- SPT Turbo Heat Shield
- Samco Intercooler Hoses
- Lamco Boost Gauge Mounted to Steering Column
- Lamin-X Yellow Fog Light Overlays
In addition, here are the parts that aren’t on the car yet:
- 04-05 Impreza Wagon Tail Lights
And, because I love this thing and am a compulsive planner, I have a few more plans for the car before it’s completely done.
- Hella Supertones: I wish for them everytime someone cuts me off or changes lanes in front of me without a turn signal.
- New wheels: Both to put wider tires on and because they look cool.
- Updated Gauges: Still undecided about this, but I’d like the opportunity to both make my boost gauge work a little better, and possibly add an oil pressure gauge.